A Time of Self-Reflection

There are rumors that I do not intend to campaign against Eli Rivera. These rumors are not true, and I will be campaigning to win in November.

Hate mail is really coming in now, although most of it is just passive aggressive nonsense that says what it means to say without explicitly saying it. C’est la vie. I’m used to receptions that aren’t exactly warm. In fact, I’m used to quite a bit worse. Let’s face it: I do a nationally-syndicated radio show that streams to the Internet, where I have my own Youtube channel, and where I do my own gaming streams. Rarely does any stream go by without someone coming along just to talk about me being a freak. Again: c’est la vie. I’m quite happy with things.

As of late, I’ve been called a “wolf in sheepskin.” First of all, it’s worth pointing out that a libertarian anarchist who runs as a Republican isn’t a wolf in sheepskin; they’re a sheep in wolfskin. The Republicans and Democrats are the parties of hostility, aggression, taxation, military-style policing, unconstitutional mandates, states of emergencies, unending war, and murdering children around the globe. As of yet, no elected libertarian anarchist has done any of those things.

So you’re mad. I get it. I promise you: I get it. You feel betrayed. You may even be wondering how the party that you so believed in could do something like this. But, odds are, you’re blaming me. Most people are probably angry at me, and blaming me for all this. That’s silly. I was always upfront about who I am. The good man in Rindge who looked into me found out everything he needed to know with a simple Google search. There it was, plain as day:

Anarchist. Shemale. Tranny. Libertarian. “Fuck the police.” Free Talk Live. Bitcoin. Reformed Satanic Church. Black Lives Matter.

It’s all there. None of it is a secret. I couldn’t possibly have been more upfront about who I am, or my position on things. Did none of you pay attention to the election two years ago, when I criticized Eli Rivera for not going far enough with his sanctuary policy? Did none of you remember the six foot tall tranny who ran for sheriff and then city council?

You could have easily looked at a sample ballot prior to the election, and you could have simply looked up the candidates in a search engine. By doing so, you, like the good citizen in Rindge, would probably have been appalled, and probably wouldn’t have voted for me. I wouldn’t have begrudged you for that. I was, after all, rather upfront about it. I went into it expecting that I would lose the primary to a write-in candidate, because I didn’t think that so many voters were just… completely and totally oblivious about who they are voting for.

Because the fact is that you didn’t bother. You trusted the system. You trusted the establishment. You trusted the party. You felt safe. You were sure that there must be some mechanisms in place to prevent from occurring exactly what just occurred. Your anger is misplaced if you direct it at me. Please listen. Your anger is with the system that has lied to you. Your anger is with the system that convinced you to believe in it, trust in it, and have faith in it, when it is completely and utterly broken.

More than 4,000 people went into the voting booth on September 8 this week, and they all filled in the circle by my name despite knowing absolutely nothing about the person they were nominating to the most powerful law enforcement position in the county. That’s a level of recklessness of which any decent human being should be ashamed.

And I’m not the only one. A friend of mine–who I won’t name because I haven’t asked his permission to, even though I doubt he would care–had a similar result. He did absolutely no campaigning. I am his friend, and I was only barely aware that he was running. Yet this person who did no campaigning, has no political connections, and, to my knowledge, has never been to a single Republican meeting, and didn’t just win his race–he placed first in his race, where there were several other options. Maybe 20 Republican voters in all of Cheshire County knew who this guy was. Yet he won–and he won by taking first place in his race.

Really, whose fault is all this? You don’t know anything about the people you’re voting for. You’re just blindly voting for them because you trust in the party, you trust in the system. Well, the party is broken, and the system is broken. It’s all broken.

For those of you who actually did research, thank you. I’m not being snide. I’m glad that someone bothered to actually look at to whom they were handing power over theirs and other people’s lives. Sadly, you number in the minority. The write-in campaign in Rindge was exceedingly well done–a testament to the power of grassroots, decentralized communication–yet it saddens me that it was even necessary. One person did their research prior to the election, and he spread what he found everywhere. Good on him. That is a person I respect. But those people who learned of me because of this person should have already known. They didn’t, though. Because they trusted the party. They trusted the system. The system, they thought, surely would never let them down.

I’m running for sheriff because I oppose that very system, and the sheriff has the most hands-on ability in Cheshire County to oppose that system. The system that let you down by allowing me–the freaking transsexual Satanist anarchist–be your sheriff candidate is the same system I’m attacking. I’m sorry, and I know it hurts to hear, but that system is a lie. The entire thing is a lie. It’s broken from beginning to end, and my existence as your sheriff candidate is merely how this reality was thrown into your face.

May I suggest, however, that you place your anger where it belongs? The system failed you. The system gained your trust, leading you to believe that “something like this” was impossible. Well, “something like this” just happened. The system didn’t stop it. The system didn’t even try. The system established your trust based on one lie after the other. The system lied to you. I never did. I was always upfront about who I am. You could have seen me for who I am.

But the system convinced you it was safe to close your eyes.

It’s a good time to consider anarchy, I would suggest. The system you have? It’s clearly broken. For Lucifer’s sake, I’m your sheriff candidate. How much more evidence do you need that the system is utterly and hopelessly broken? Remember that I’m just the most drastic example. What of George W. Bush and Dick Cheney? Two mindless warhawks who exploded the national debt, inflated the currency, destroyed countless lives, and nuked a thriving economy? What of Donald Trump, a Democrat who won the Republican nomination for President for exactly the same reasons I just won the Republican nomination for Cheshire County Sheriff?

It’s all a lie. It’s all broken.

I hope that I’ve convinced you that your anger is misplaced if you are angry at me. I didn’t do this. I didn’t ask you to trust me. I didn’t ask you to “vote blue no matter who” or whatever equivalent slogan Republicans use. The system did. You should be angry. You should be practically foaming-at-the-mouth in rage, livid at what has happened.

The state failed you. Not me. The party, the Republicans, the State of New Hampshire, the United States. The entire apparatus that you believe in. That failed you. I was honest. They weren’t.

If you agree, know this: the first step to fixing this mess, where we have a system where more than 90% of “highly-connected” and “politically-aware” primary voters don’t actually have any idea who they are voting for, is to secede from the United States. LImit the damage that other ignorant people can do to you. Think about it. More than 4,000 people in Cheshire County alone voted completely in ignorance, with no awareness of the candidate they were voting for. Imagine that on a state-wide scale, or a nation-wide scale. Imagine a person in California, Mississipp, Colorado, Washington, or Oregon voting for who is going to decide what you can and can’t do, when they don’t know the very first thing about that person. Imagine the millions upon millions of votes being cast each year in abject, complete, and total ignorance of the people who are being voted for. I don’t know how you can see me become the Republican nominee for sheriff and not become an anarchist, to be honest. Look how clueless the average voter is!

And we’re not even dealing with the “average” voter, are we? No, the people who vote in the primaries are supposed to be “well-connected” and “politically aware.” This is what the “politically aware” and “well-connected” did: they made me their sheriff candidate. Imagine how much worse it would be when the “not connected” and “not politically aware” vote in November. They’re voting for the people who will rule you. They have no idea who they’re voting for! They’re completely blind to what they’re doing, and yet they trust the system so much that they will vote for Donald “Grab ’em by the pussy” Trump and Joe “I like to fondle and sniff children” Biden.

Sweet Satan, how can you not be an anarchist?! Between 75 and 80% of the primary voters–the ones alleged to be more politically aware than the average voter–were completely and totally ignorant of who they were voting for! What is the percentage with the average voter? 90%? 95%? These people are deciding who gets to rule you.

Stand with me. Say “screw that.” Secede from the United States. Don’t let the ignorant, uninformed voters in other states determine the people who rule over you.

I would go further and suggest that Cheshire County should secede from the United States and from New Hampshire. They failed you. It’s time to take a different approach.

Don’t be mad at me. Be mad at the system.

For those who agree and want to dismantle the system, you can contact me at aria@effpolice.com if you would like signs. I still have plenty, with more being ordered tomorrow. Rather than “F the police,” a new batch of 50 will say “F the system.” There are two other designs that will be arriving, and then there are the generic, non-controversial signs, more of which are arriving next week. I do not accept donations.

94 thoughts on “A Time of Self-Reflection

1. Stephen says:

I couldn’t agree more with you Aria. I am not a member of Cheshire County, but I completely understand where you are coming from. People who believe in the system, in ‘Big Brother’, are ignorant. They will vote for a stranger as long as they have an R or D behind their name. Not taking any time whatsoever as to do the most minuscule research such as a quick Google search. This, is exactly why voting does not matter in this country, for people don’t decide their candidates by character and principle, they choose based on political parties. I am only 16 yet I have figured this much out, I know I’m young, but I truly believe my ideologies are set straight. Nonetheless, I truly wish you the best of luck. For I see you making Cheshire County a much better place.

1. Fuck Trump says:

FUCK YES to all of this. I hope you win and burn everything to the ground.

2. A girl says:

People told me I should run for office… I really should.

2. Pingback: Anonymous
  3. Big Country says:

Dude/Dudette?
    Read about you on Faux News (all news is fake, but they out of all the news sites gave you a slot on the main page…) however… Damn! Congrats on exposing the system for what it is. Now myself, it just goes to show just how F’d Up the State of my Birth has become. No offense, but the oft used redneck quote from waaay back in the day of “Yew kno whut, we shoot people like you where we’re from.” was how it -used- to be. New Hampster was kinda redneck as all git out back in the day…

Dunno your background… -trans-plant or native? (LOL sorry being punny.) Seriously tho, I really respect you for what you achieved. Can’t hate on you for you being you, but I’ve been saying it for a LONG time that the average Boobus Americanus has the mean IQ of a Carrot… maybe a Rutabaga on a -good- day.

New Hampshire -used- to be a nice state… it quite literally got overrun with the retards and psychos from all of the high tax states, and fucked it up permanently. Politically speaking, I’m to the Right of Uncle Adolf. Used to be the Chair of the Young Repubs in High School… Now? I’m just a retired Merc who fought for the King’s Groat for many a year after my dot mil career went away.

And, as far as the trans thing? My birth-daughter went sideways a ways back.. He’s doing well now, so I have 2 sons now… go figure.

I got a blog, read if you dare… prepare to be madly offended if you go there. But that being said, what with us on opposite sides and all, I still offer my most sincere kudos on exposing the rot within. Good on ya!

1. Yugomorph says:

“Yikes” is a communist dog whistle. I’m on to you Trotskyist agent.

4. Matt says:

Bravo. Perfectly stated. Truth hurts, let’s just hide behind lies as a society for another 100 years and see where it gets us!!

5. Joe Biden says:

I remember when the kids used to come up and reach in the pool and rub my leg down so it was straight and then watch the hair come back up again.

6. Pete says:

I read about your story on Foxnews. I approve of what you’re doing, pointing out the insanity of the system. If people will take 2 seconds and use their brain, they’ll find that out as well. I’m a Trump fan, atheist, heavy metal rock and roller (and Texan). But I’m glad you won the primary and got your message out. I’m sure you get a lot of hate, but know that there is a silent majority out there who understands and sees things how they really are. I wish you the best.

7. Dez says:

Im in California…. I would proudly display your sign(s) maybe even open up some conversations and minds in my sleepy neighborhood….. people need to wake the fuck up!

8. Aria Dimezzo 4 Prez 2024 says:

Dear Aria,

I’ve been wondering, how do you know the GOP primary voters didn’t research you? You make the case yourself, “First of all, it’s worth pointing out that a libertarian anarchist who runs as a Republican isn’t a wolf in sheepskin; they’re a sheep in wolfskin. The Republicans and Democrats are the parties of hostility, aggression, taxation, military-style policing, unconstitutional mandates, states of emergencies, unending war, and murdering children around the globe. As of yet, no elected libertarian anarchist has done any of those things.” As you said, Republicans nominated the Democrat Trump as the Republican candidate for president. Yet Trump is the most popular president among Republicans since pollsters have even been measuring that. The ideologies of parties have always shifted over time, and what better ideology for Republicans to drift towards than libertarian anarchism? Don’t sell yourself short by selling Chesire County voters short! They are behind you!

1. Aaron Kahn says:

That’s an interesting PoV, I’d love to see what the local polls say.

2. Anon says:

“and what better ideology for Republicans to drift towards than libertarian anarchism?”
      At first I thought this point was silly, but maybe some of the Republicans really do want small government and freedom… like, really really small government and lots of freedom.

3. Cat says:

I agree with this message. I think people are more intelligent than you are giving them credit for. They saw what was going on in the paper, and chose you.
      Look at the number of votes the democrats got.
      You won by a landslide.
      People showed up just to vote for you.

4. Paul McElroy says:

I also thought this. If I didn’t call myself an Anarcho-capitalist, but a Republican instead, I would have voted for you so hard it would have made your new paint job on your car seem flaccid.

I love you and everything this is. For fucks sake I want you to win. If you don’t already, you should be training for crisis management, management systems and self defense and small/large arms usage. Throw as much in your competition’s face as possible. You can pull on libertarians to train you if needed.

5. Belle says:

I was wondering the same thing too. It seems the ‘system’ may have worked in that it didn’t keep Aria from being able to run as she wanted under the party banner she chose.

Voters in turn went out and voted for the candidate they wanted in the primary, and here we are. For the voters that didn’t bother to research and maybe decided to do the straight party thing, that is one of the ways people are allowed to vote. Others probably did research and still chose that option. Depending on whether or not the primary was an open one, there also may have been voters who voted strategically to give the Democratic candidate what they perceive as an easier opponent to run against.

If the information weren’t at people’s fingertips, and they had to really hunt for it, I could see an argument for the system being totally broken, but a non-traditional anti-establishment candidate got on the ballot and stayed on the ballot. From what I can tell no one tried to suppress the truth of who she is.

There is an argument perhaps for the electorate abdicating their responsibility, and that being a systemic problem because people do vote straight party, but if it’s easily surmountable and fixable with a google search how broken is it.

I’d say the system was broken beyond repair if Ms. DiMezzo were otherwise prevented from running. The only good thing I think has come out of the current presidency is that people who previously wouldn’t have run or might not have been considered as viable candidates would have shot.

Since Ms. DiMezzo intends to campaign, she will have the opportunity to share her policies and what she intends to do as Sheriff. If that’s tearing things down, and she gets the majority of votes. So be it. The people knew what they wanted and got it.

9. Michael Parriski says:

Congratulations, dudette! I’m not an anarchist, Satanist, or transvestite, but I wanted to give you an “𝗔𝗠𝗘𝗡, 𝗺𝘆 𝗯𝗿𝘂𝘁𝗵𝗮❗✊👊” If I lived in NH (beautiful state), I would have voted for you without hesitation because ❞𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗯𝗲𝗲𝗻 𝗣𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗖𝗛𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗚𝗼𝘀𝗽𝗲𝗹!❞ 𝗮𝗯𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗰𝗶𝘁𝗶𝘇𝗲𝗻 𝘃𝗼𝘁𝗲𝗿.

For the last year, I had been commenting about exactly the same things you’re thumping heads over, but on Facebook, and by way of a field I created called “𝘚𝘰𝘤𝘪𝘰𝘭𝘰𝘨𝘪𝘤𝘢𝘭 𝘓𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘶𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘤𝘴.” Sounds fancy, but its not, and you seem to have an intuitive grasp for it.

I ended up deleting all my political posts, because I realized, “What’s the point?” Even though my FB profile is 100% public to the max FB allows, I only had a couple people who worked in concert with me.

I commend you for doing what I should have done and taken action in my own county. You are talking the talk, and more importantly, walking the walk. No matter how much a “sMurTY paNTs” I may be with my analysis, it doesn’t mean flying fuck-all if I’m just being a keyboard warrior. Damn…again, I am FUCKING impressed!🤜🤛

I hope you get elected, and I hope you use it as a stepping stone to “𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐈𝐓 𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐋𝐎𝐔𝐃” that citizens are being lazy fucks with the MOST IMPORTANT right they have. They are acting no different than the subjects of the old Soviet Union, who would cast their meaningless vote like automatons.

I am not affiliated with any political party, movement, or social group. I’m not a Democrat, Republican, Conservative or Liberal or even an “Independent.” I am a believer (note lower case) in God and Yeshua, but I’m not a Christian, Jew, Muslim or part of any religious zealotry. I don’t feel the need to compartmentalize myself to feel “sPEshUL.”

You may be thinking, “WTF, dude? You got to have something to be politically aware?” IF pressed, I would call myself a “𝑪𝒐𝒏𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒕𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏𝒂𝒍𝒊𝒔𝒕,” one who firmly believes that 𝘊𝘰𝘯𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘵𝘶𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯, especially the 𝘉𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘰𝘧 𝘙𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘴, 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘙𝘦𝘱𝘶𝘣𝘭𝘪𝘤 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘜𝘯𝘪𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘚𝘵𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘴 𝘰𝘧 𝘈𝘮𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘤𝘢 MUST BE OBSERVED as a WHOLE, and not picking and choosing what part suits someone’s political agenda.

I’ll close by being the “4th Wall” and speaking to the audience:
    𝑌𝑜𝑢, 𝑌𝑂𝑈 𝐶𝑖𝑡𝑖𝑧𝑒𝑛 𝑉𝑜𝑡𝑒𝑟𝑠 𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑜𝑛𝑒’𝑠 100% 𝑟𝑒𝑠𝑝𝑜𝑛𝑠𝑖𝑏𝑙𝑒 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝐸𝑉𝐸𝑅𝑌𝑇𝐻𝐼𝑁𝐺 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑎𝑖𝑙𝑠 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑐𝑜𝑢𝑛𝑡𝑟𝑦 𝑑𝑢𝑒 𝑡𝑜 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑖𝑔𝑛𝑜𝑟𝑎𝑛𝑐𝑒 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑎𝑝𝑎𝑡ℎ𝑦. 𝑌𝑂𝑈 𝐶𝑖𝑡𝑖𝑧𝑒𝑛 𝑉𝑜𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑡𝑜𝑜 𝑙𝑎𝑧𝑦 𝑡𝑜 𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛 𝐴𝐶𝐶𝐸𝑃𝑇 𝑟𝑒𝑠𝑝𝑜𝑛𝑠𝑖𝑏𝑖𝑙𝑖𝑡𝑦 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑖𝑔𝑛𝑜𝑟𝑎𝑛𝑐𝑒 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑎𝑝𝑎𝑡ℎ𝑦. 𝐹𝑟𝑒𝑒𝑑𝑜𝑚 𝑖𝑠 𝑝𝑟𝑒𝑐𝑖𝑜𝑢𝑠, 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑏𝑦 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑖𝑔𝑛𝑜𝑟𝑎𝑛𝑐𝑒 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑎𝑝𝑎𝑡ℎ𝑦, 𝑦𝑜𝑢 ℎ𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑠ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑢𝑝𝑜𝑛 𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑤ℎ𝑜 ℎ𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑠𝑎𝑐𝑟𝑖𝑓𝑖𝑐𝑒𝑑 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑖𝑟 𝑙𝑖𝑣𝑒𝑠 𝑡𝑜 𝑐𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑡𝑒 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑚𝑎𝑖𝑛𝑡𝑎𝑖𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑅𝑒𝑝𝑢𝑏𝑙𝑖𝑐.”
    ————–
    NOTE: If my text formatting goes to shit when I post, just delete this as I’m sending the same message as an email.

You can find me on Facebook under my name or Crazy Cat Guy. Send me a Friend Request. I want to keep an eye on your progress and hope for your success.

I’m going to make a request for some of your new signs in the email. Not all police are bad, and I know some who understand the “gray” and how nothing is purely “black or white.” I owe one for “torturing” me by conditioning me for cage-fighting when I was in my early 40’s 😸.

This muthafucker here, me, is DOWN with “𝑭 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝑺𝒚𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒎❗”

1. Jeff says:

Another factor could be childhood trauma, abuse and neglect. Children in difficult environments suffer from health and mental wellness issues to a greater degree. Generations of suboptimal parenting has given us some very broken people, many in the normal population. Personality disreason for ignorance and apathy is trauma, specifically Complex Trauma. Children abused and neglected become adults with motivational and perceptual problems.
      There was a study by Kaiser Permanente called the ACE studies that dealt with this kind of problemorders like Narcissism, Borderline, Manic Depressive, etc. emerge from these environments at a much greater degree. How one can calculate the grey area between “wellness” and compromised development is difficult to determine. I suspect many of us possess degrees of perceptual disconnect and problems with perceiving self and others appropriately, and being able to bridge divides between people.

Many of us are not well practiced in conflict negotiation, optimal ways of interacting with others, and getting what we need/want. We chase illusions, or worse, chase nothing of value at all. We worship “false gods”, stuck to screens and avoiding the conversations that hurt and those that require patience and openness to being wrong.

We avoid becoming something difficult and new, not knowing where our future interests lie or what those may be. I don’t think we know how to push forward yet, but I believe connection and true communication (especially with people who possess different strengths and perspective) is the way forward.

Have you heard of Unity 2020 that Bret Weinstein and others have started? It’s a model that invites both the “left” and “right” to consult each other with different sets of values.

10. Liz says:

I just read your message & found out what you did & I must say that you taught them a very real lesson your absolutely right about voters on both sides they have no idea who their voting for they never do their research!!! Especially in smaller races or for things like judges or city council members except that’s not the systems fault that’s their fault if they want to be mad they should be mad at themselves, your also right about having a bunch of uninformed voters choosing our officials but then again we vote cause we don’t want a bunch of corporations & socialist keeping us enslaved while they make millions selling out our country. The only reason you far left librals know anything about politics is cause your slave masters like billionaire white men George soros spends millions indoctrinating you. I must say I do admire you for well taught lesson & the grace in witch you presented your case Without scorn, without insult, threats or viscous attacks it’s what made me listen to your view, well finally We get an actual explanation on what the far left anarchist goals or belief system is because we thought there was none but violence cause that’s all we ever got screaming punching burning & sometimes killed with no discord, they won’t even talk to you let alone debate you, I can now say you & I aren’t that much different in our view you hate the corrupt establishment, so do we, you want to dismantle it, so do we except for one exception you want to have more government control while we want less government control and you want socialism which is complete slavery while we want freedom. If you hate the system so much why do you want to expand it so much & give it total control ? And why give up your business or homes you worked hard for? The middle class is a struggling class we’re not the establishment but socialism only takes from everyone & leave the establishment in power therefore being the only ones who will still have everything all their luxuries !!! So you see we like you are tired of the corruption in high places & governments. I must say this your handlers sure trained you liberal activist well at least you don’t vote blindly a lesson I hope they learned well.

1. Aaron Kahn says:

I don’t think Aria is in favor of more political/government control.

11. Aaron Kahn says:

Amazing. I think you’ll do a great job.

I don’t think you’ll get people to seccede or to become anarchists, but you gave a powerful object lesson on politics.

12. sail hire says:

Well, uh… Hail Eris, Ave Discordia and good luck to you against the incumbent candidate. I’m curious to see whether the mixed pot will be equally ignorant even after you’ve featured in news articles.

13. Jose Sammut says:

So the whole point was to show that the system is a farce?
    You intend to run in November. And if elected? Do what?
    Are you just trying to be as bad a nominee as possible and see how far it gets you?
    Party ideologies shift so the Trump is a democrat comment was stupid.
    Tend to agree with some of what you said. Not sure what you being trans has to do with anything. Speaking as if people will hate you for it. If anything it sets you apart.
    Then you end with ‘stand with me’. Saying you’re an anarchist doesn’t tell me what you stand for.
    Very confused what to make of this. And I haven’t even mentioned an F the police sherrif. Why? Are you just going to make their lives miserable?

14. Powerful Stalinist Male Named Sabrina says:

Umh, excuse me Arina but you should know that you are supposed operate a large machine and create a hole in the earth instead of doing satans dishes and running for public office? We we’re supposed to be together forever like the bible says but you ruined the nice chill mode of production you could have had with me by living? You’re going to regret this. Statist communism and jesus FTW. poo poo too money and murder jeff bezos

15. Tom says:

Girl you got your faith in the market like these losers got their faith in the electoral system and God. Ancap ideology is trash, communism all day!
    Good job on the win though, glad to hear you’re not gonna throw it to Rivera. I read that rumor and thought it was chickenshit. Good to hear you have more guts than that. And you already fucked up the system, everything after this is bonus! Good luck on the trail! Fuck ancaps, fuck the system!

16. Heather says:

Dear Aria, I am from Arkansas and I am so proud of you. Be safe!

17. ACABRADABRA says:

This slaps so fucking hard. You earned this win, and those 4000 got what they earned. Solidarity, and I hope you crush this Rivera turd

18. unknown says:

FIEW, I thought you were going to say you were a democrat!
    Gratz on the win!

19. The Schiffinator says:

Mad props! Really respect what you’re doing!
    I’d vote for you if I could.

My only issue and it’ll help you win more votes I’d ditch blm. They’re on the wrong side of history. You are not

Keep it up

20. Cheshire Cty Voter says:

Hi Aria, congrats on your big win! This blog post really ought to be an opinion piece in the Sentinel and/or the Ledger-Transcript so that it’s even more widely-read. I’ve started to see social media posts from folks back home HITTING THE ROOF about your win (great filter to use to block/unfriend, BTW, thanks!) and I couldn’t be prouder of what you’ve done. Congrats and best of luck in the general election.

21. Boo Radley says:

You rock!
    …Bloody legend.

Soooo many people I know around the world would be in full support of you, and if they could, would vote for you. A sincere and educated vote too.
    You could bring about so much change for the better. This is a huge opportunity.

We have been watching USA and totally gobsmacked over what’s happening there, and has been for some time, but it’s all been brewing for so, so long. The last few years have been particularly baffling due to obvious incompetency in leadership and the circus that has become American politics. Many of us have been expecting the USA to implode on its self for many, many years now. In some ways the last few years make a lot of sense because of how society works there. Something had to give, eventually.
    Hopefully things will swing back towards reason sooner rather than later.

Only now is it becoming obvious to all Americans that you are all at a critical point and someone needs to be the adult in the room. I’m thinking that you may be one of those people…one of those adults.

I wish you much success in whatever life brings you. You’ll need a thick skin to deal with the extra public exposure but I’m guessing you already have one. Don’t forget that people are behind you, everywhere. Seek support should you need it.

But also, you do you…and if your path goes elsewhere, so be it.
    I hope you win.

All the best from Australia.

22. NICHOLEO5145 says:

You’re not in my area I have no idea who you are but I love what you have done.
    Upending the system is what we need.
    Career politicians time has passed. they have proven that they don’t care to fix what’s broken. For what it’s worth, (I’m so far left they don’t have a party for me) I’m glad you’re in and I wish you the very best.

23. Jason says:

Absolute legend.

It wasn’t lost on me that you even you were surprised to win, but my goodness did you mill the fuck out of this grist.

24. Marissa says:

I think you underestimate many voters. I would bet you anything that many did do the research and voted FOR you. I know I would have.

Keep running. I hope you get it! You’d do a stellar job!

25. Cyber_Cypher says:

I just read about you on Metal Injections website. Well done winning the Republican nomination for the county sheriff in Cheshire County. I’m also from New Hampshire, but I’m in Belknap county, and for a long time have believed that the Sheriff’s department and our Government, in general, have needed to see some real change. It seems like you are on your way to doing just that so congratulations and please don’t stop until you make the changes that are needed in those offices and departments.

26. Flaming Telepath says:

Don’t encourage people who now regret it to “blame the system” because they voted for you, that’s bullshit. I agree with you: the system is fucked up and has plenty to answer for, and plenty that needs fixing. But this isn’t one of those things. You claim to be a libertarian, so be a libertarian: individuals should blame themselves for not finding out who they were voting for – sure, the system may have encouraged it, but it did not force them to be lazy and ignorant, nor did the system render them unable to find out who you really are. This one’s on them, don’t allow them to let themselves off by blaming “the system” for something 100% within their control.

27. Catgirl G says:

Dear Aria,

I am grinning from ear to ear after hearing about this legendary act 🙂

Go all out girl, WIN that damn election, kick ass until they love it & beg for more!

Next stop – the White House!

Lots of love,